Drysuit Snorkeling in Silfra | Thingvellir National Park
Snorkel in Iceland at one of the top dive sites in the world, situated in Thingvellir National Park, only about 50 kilometers from Reykjavik.
Incredible visibility and views
- Be comfortable in the water and be able to swim
- Be physically fit
- Be ready to wear a sometimes tight & constricting dry suit
- Have read, signed, and followed directions on the Silfra Snorkeling Medical Statement
- Sign our liability release form at the start of the tour
- Be at minimum 145cm (4’9) tall / maximum 200cm (6’7) tall
- Be at minimum 45kg (99 lbs) / maximum 120kg (264 lbs)
- Be minimum 14 years of age
- Not be pregnant
- Not wear glasses, so if you have a prescription mask, please bring it with you. If not, we advise you to get contact lenses before you join us for snorkeling.
- All necessary gear for snorkeling including Drysuit
- English speaking guide
- FREE photos of you in the water
- Hot chocolate
Warm clothes to wear prior and after the snorkeling
Lunch or Snack
You can rent a GoPro camera with us
Maximum participants: 6 people per guide
Excellent customer service. One of our friends backed out last minute, and Adventure Vikings was very understanding and gave us a refund for her ticket. The rest of us went ahead with the excursion, and we had a blast! Adam and Brindis were awesome tour guides and made sure we were properly fitted with our equipment. Towards the end of our tour I struggled with my snorkel not clearing properly, and not a second later Adam was there to help out! Definitely recommend this company for future excursions. Great service and fun crew!
Adam and Luis were great guides, my wife and myself highly recommend booking with Adventure Vikings if you wish to snorkel at Silfra.
I had rented some surfboards and wetsuits last time I was in Iceland. Adventure vikings couldn't have been more helpful. Between the office coordinating pick ups at there wearhouse for added convenience, the friendliness of everyone I dealt with, and the determination to customer satisfaction. They couldn't have been better.
After renting from them I left a pair of personal wetsuit gloves at there shop outside downtown Reykjavik. I had returned my car at this point. The owner personally drove them into town and made big efforts to personally give me back my gear. It was above and beyond. I would say you are well taken care of when dealing with adventure vikings and will certainly be using there gear or taking a tour with them in the future.
Thanks again guys.
We had such a good experience. We did snorkeling and the golden circle tour. Long day but worth every hour. Iceland is amazing and our guide was such a nice guy. Snorkeling was a once in a lifetime experience and I would recommend it to everyone. Please be aware that you do need to feel comfortable in the water cause it's not like a warm swimming pool ;) The dry suits are tight but they really keep you perfectly dry. Thank you so much for this awesome trip!!
We had a great morning doing wet & dry suit snorkelling with Adventure Vikings. Luis & Ivan were very knowledgeable and helpful. Excellent equipment. A must do adventure for those not afraid of the cold!