Snaefellsnes National Park | Minibus Tour
Journey up close to the Snæfellsjökull glacier-volcano and visit spectacular places in the surrounding National Park
- Pickup and drop-off from designated bus stops and hotels
- Professional and local driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Small-group tour (tour operated exclusively on minibusses with a maximum of 19 passengers)
- - Food and drinks (available for purchase during stops)
- Please be ready outside your pickup location by 8:30 am. You will be picked up between 8:30 am - 9:00 am. depending on the pickup list order and traffic. Please have your phone on and ready to receive a phone call during the pickup time if needed.
- Please make sure you board on a minibus with Gateway to Iceland and not with any other company.
- It is required by the Icelandic law to have Child Seats / Boosters. As some families already travel with their own, it is kindly asked of you to notify the tour by email/phone in case you would like the tour to provide you one for the tour.
I went on a day-tour to Jökulsárlón. Not only were the landscape and the attractions where we stopped just wonderful - our tour guide Ian did an excellent job. This tour is long, but a very good choice, absolutely recommendable!
We did the Glacier Lagoon tour with Stefan as our guide. He was charming and very knowledgeable of the local attractions along the way and some folklore stories.
He even "arranged" for a lovely weather, both when we got to the Waterfall on a snowstorm and a lovely sunny afternoon when we reached the Lagoon and the Lava beach.
It's a whole-day trip but well worth it.
I highly recommend it for getting to see a bit more outside Reykjavik.
Had a blast with the Hot Golden Tour, and felt we got all of Iceland in a nutshell! In addition to it the guide was knowledgeable and friendly, and mixed the historical and geographic facts with enough of quirky fun facts to keep it entertaining the whole trip!
Wonderful Golden Circle & Secret Lagoon tour! Great communication and pick up. Our host Gunnar was very knowledgeable about everything Iceland and a real character! Really added so much to the day. An absolute gent! We had a superb time and the Secret Lagoon was the perfect note to end on! Thank you so much!
We highly recommend Gateway to Iceland.
We have done a promotional video for them and the tours are amazing.
Very knowledgeable guides and very well organized.