Help CenterPaymentCan I pay with a debit card?

Can I pay with a debit card?

When you book your vehicle on Northbound you can pay either 15% or 100%. All suppliers on our site offer the 15% method but not everyone support the 100% deposit.

There are some debit cards that work in our payment gateway, if the card has embossed numbers like a credit card.

If you choose to pay only 15% on Northbound you'll need to pay the remaining 85% when you arrive to pickup your vehicle.

When you've selected a vehicle you can click the More Information hyperlink to see if that supplier offers payment of the remaining 85% with a debit card.

Even though you can pay the remaining amount with a debit card some suppliers require a credit card in the drivers name for the excess amount.

How can I pay the excess amount?