Creatures of the sea
Taste the catch of the day straight from the sea. An arctic adventure awaits you! The tour begins in the Vesturbugt Harbour located downtown Reykjavík.
An arctic adventure awaits you! The tour begins in the Vesturbugt Harbour located downtown Reykjavík. In the tour you will see all sorts of the wildlife and at the same time enjoy the view around the coast of Iceland.
We will go to the direction to Viðey and sail around the island where we will drop the plow. With the plow we are able to catch the creatures of the sea which is always interesting to see.
Next we will take the direction to Whale Fjord where we will go whale watching. All year around you’ll be able to see a variety of whales by the Reykjavík coast. Minke and humpback whales, dolphins and harbour porpoises are among the species often seen around the coast of Iceland.
In the tour you might be able to try some sea angling. There is space for 20 people in the sea angling at the same time. On the way back we will barbeque our catch of the day where everybody on board will have a taste.
- Free parking in front of the boat
- Taste of the catch of the day
- Experienced and professional guides
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Pickup is available for extra charge
- Snacks and refreshments sold on board
- Warm floatable overalls provided
- Seasickness tablets available
- Heated indoor cabins with toilet facilities
- We recommend wearing good footwear
- Warm clothing
How do we get there?
Pick-up available from your hotel or guesthouse in Reykjavík.
You can also make your own way to HLÉSGATA VESTURBUGT 101 REYKJAVIK.