Reykjavík Whale Watching Adventure
Join Reykjavík Sailors on a terrific aquatic adventure from Reykjavík and see the whales of Iceland with your very own eyes.
Experience the best Iceland has to offer with spectacular whale watching opportunities. The ticket provides free admission to the museum WHALES OF ICELAND.
All year around you’ll be able to see a variety of whales by the Reykjavík coast. Minke and humpback whales, dolphins and harbor porpoises are among the species often seen around the coast of Iceland.
- Free admission to the museum WHALES OF ICELAND
- Experienced and professional guides
- Warm floatation overalls
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Heated indoor cabins with toilet facilities
- Snacks and beverages for sale on board
- Pickup is available for extra charge
- 3 hours whale watching tour
- We recommend wearing good footwear
- Warm clothing
How do we get there?
Pick-up available from your hotel or guesthouse in Reykjavík.
You can also make your own way to HLÉSGATA VESTURBUGT 101 REYKJAVIK.