Arctic Whale Watching
Gaze upon various species of Icelandic whales in their natural habitat in waters north of Iceland.
Whale watching from Dalvik in north Iceland with Arctic Sea Tours is an adventure at sea. Great sighting success and five stars on TripAdvisor. Located in the picturesque landscape of Eyjafjordur. Whale watching is an activity you should not miss out on!
In Dalvík you have an exceptionally good chance to encounter the great humpback whale and often we spot white-beaked dolphins, minke whales, the small harbor porpoises and sometimes even the majestic blue whale.
Overall we have seen whales or dolphins in 98% of our tours. The tour is built up as an adventure. So with an excellent chance of seeing whales, you can also expect more fun with fishing and tasting. In the year 2015 from 1st June - 15th November we saw humpback whales in 99.5% of the tours, unbelievable and long may it continue.
Whale watching schedule 2016
- 09:00 1st May - 30th September
- 11:00 20th June - 15th August
- 13:00 1st March - 30th November
- 15:00 20th June - 15th August
- 17:00 1st July - 31st July
- Whale watching tour (98-99% success 2011-2015)
- Sea angling for 15 minutes
- Bird watching
- Hot drink and Icelandic refreshment
- Taste of freshly caught fish
- Warm overalls from 66°North
- Warm clothes