ATV Trip to the Moon
Ride through lunar landscapes and the geothermal wonders of the Reykjanes peninsula in this 4 hour ATV tour.
- Volcanic lava stones
- Oldest lighthouse in Iceland
- The Bridge Between Continents
- Black sandy beaches of Sandvík
Our journey takes us across the Reykjanes peninsular where we will pay a visit to the Reykjanes lighthouse, the oldest lighthouse in Iceland. The entire area around the Reykjanes lighthouse is truly spectacular with great cliffs to hike up where you can gain a fantastic perspective over the ocean and the Karlinn cliff out at sea.
Next, we head to the bridge between continents where you can experience walking across from Europe to America. After our journey between worlds we will take to the black sands of Sandvík where Clint Eastwood shot his film Flags of our Fathers.
At the lighthouse we will have some hot chocolate and enjoy Icelandic homemade twisted doughnuts (kleinur).
There is no age limit for passengers, but a driver’s licence is required for the ATV driver.
Optional: Relax in the Blue Lagoon after the ATV tour
- 3 to 4-hour ATV guided tour and all equipment you need to join this tour.
- Refreshments are also included in the ATV tour.
- Just the camera and good shoes but we have some boots at the base to lend.
How do we get there?
Pick-up available at 8:15 from your Hotel in Keflavík or Reykjavík.
You can also meet us at our ATV base in Tangasund 1, Grindavík.