- Þingvellir National Park
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Geysir hot spring
- Haukadalur geothermal area with erupting geyser Strokkur
- Secret Lagoon Nature Bath
Available daily! Are you on vacation - why not indulge in the Golden Circle the relaxed way. We pick you up midmorning, between 10:00 - 10:30 AM and take you to see all the beautiful sights on the Golden Circle, after the morning crowds have already come and gone. To top it off we will visit a natural hot spring pool where you can relax in the 38-40°C water, the Viking way, before heading back to Reykjavik.
On this tour we visit the three major sight on the Golden Circle; Thingvellir, site of the World´s first Parliament that met each year outdoors, beginning in 930 AD continuing until 1798. From there we drive to one of Europe´s largest waterfalls, Iceland’s pride, the beautiful Gullfoss and on to the geothermal fields of Haukadalur where you will be able to stand up close to the erupting geyser, Strokkur.
The last stop is at the hot spring nature bath which the locals named the Secret Lagoon because it has up till now only be known to few. Truly enjoyable tour combining two of the best things Iceland has to offer, great scenery and a warm relaxing nature bath. If you do not want to take a dip in the hot spring/pool you can just relax for an hour or stroll the surrounding area in which case you would pay less.
- Pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment
- Admission to the Secret Lagoon
- Towel for the Secret Lagoon bath
- Outdoor clothes, preferably wind and waterproof, solid shoes.
- You can bring your own refreshments or purchase them on lunch and coffee stops during the trip.