Húsavík Whale Watching
A whale watching adventure in the waters surrounding the Whale Watching Capital of Europe.
Experience the traditional tour from Húsavík. Our birthplace is considered by visitors as the Whale Watching Capital of Europe.
It is a unique adventure at sea - watching the wonders of nature in the beautiful surroundings of Skjálfandi Bay, sheltered by the stunning mountains of Húsavík.
This is where our roots lie, where our ancestors used to live in peace and joy for centuries, living in total harmony with the unpredictable and untamed nature of the North Atlantic.
- A specialized guide
- Light refreshments (hot chocolate and an
- Icelandic traditional twisted donut, kleinur)
- Warm overalls and raincoats if needed
- We offer warm extra clothing on board our boats. Waterproof clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Camera (Please remember to bring a cover for the camera, to prevent it getting wet)
How do we get there?
The Gentle Giants Ticket Center is located at the Húsavík harbour, right where the tour departs.